The presence of a life insurance policy is essential in every individual's financial portfolio. But at the same time, it is also important that the right insurance products be bought and that too for the right reasons. With so many insurance products vying for a place in the individual's portfolio, conducting a proper evaluation can become quite a task. Taking the help of an insurance advisor/agent can help solve this problem.
You should understand that the job of an insurance advisor is not limited only to selling insurance i.e. providing the insurance form, getting the same filled and submitted. Instead, with the changing scenario, more emphasis is now given to financial planning as a broader exercise.
You might feel that buying life and health insurance can be an intimidating process and brings many questions to mind. How much coverage do I need? What type of policy is right for me? Do I need other types of coverage?
Wisevestor is a great resource to determine how insurance fits into your life. You can also easily discover the right balance of life insurance for your needs with the help of our experts.
Our advisors are knowledgeable and will guide you through the process, answer any questions you may have and make things as simple and easy as possible. We can help you:
• Understand your personal needs for life insurance.
• Determine how much coverage is right for you and your loved ones.
• Explain the different types of life & health insurance and how they best suit your unique situation.
• Recommend a policy that is right for you based on your specific budget, goals, and how much coverage you need.
• Suggest options and riders that will enhance your policy and tailor it to your exact needs.